Monday, February 6, 2012

i've missed you

Hello Ladies! soo sorry that I have not been blogging lately. Nursing school is taking over my life! I have no free time at all so here are a few little updates..


I got my hair cut with highlights & low lights. It is kind of hard to tell in this pic but my colors are now ranging from dark brown to bleached. I totally forgot I even made a hair appointment until I had a voicemail from JC Penney salon..So last Saturday afternoon I went in and said a few little things to my hair dresser and she made my hair look great! It's like she knows exactly what I want, even when I cannot describe it! haha.. Anyway, what do you think?

Also I have been using up products right and left. I feel pretty successful in project ten pan & i totally just ordered myself something cool from birchbox. I promise to to a haul when the box comes plus when I get my regular birchbox.

I feel a trip to Bath & Body Works in my near future. I am loving their antibacterial handsoap right now and I plan on stocking up. Plus I want a couple new candles. Any good wintery scents i should pick up? I think I am also going to do a little clothes shopping. I want some new shirts and now is the time that stores are cranking out new lines of beautiful spring colors.

I plan on doing an OOTD for you all tomorrow, since it's been a while.

It has happened.. I have a bad case of winter skin. I have been moisturizing religiously, but no matter what I do , my skin is starting to freak out. My face is breaking out, my legs are razor burnt, and the back of my arms are bumpy and itchy. I think there is only one solution...I am going to start going to the tanning bed again. I know, I know, It is terrible for you. however, my skin is always clear and smooth when I tan. Plus I get a surge of energy from all the extra UV and Vitamin D. looove it. So possibly tomorrow on that too.

I promise I will be blogging more in the next few days. Hang in there, its almost springtime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment