Wednesday, January 25, 2012

10 pan success ;)

Hello girls :) Today has not been very productive so I thought I would blog a little. Here are some of more of my successes of 10 pan..
This is the Garnier Fructis fortifying Shampoo + Consitioner. I like the way this smells but the 2-in-1 formula is not my favorite. I have sort of crazy hair so there is not quite enough conditioner. It was good to get this used up though, be cause who knows how long it has been under my bathroom sink.

This is the Paul Mitchell super skinny smoothing conditioner. At one point I had the shampoo and conditioner but I believe mom used the shampoo a while back. Since the above shampoo did not have enough conditioner I just use this afterward. It is def smoothing and I like the smell. This is strange....as you can see the black lettering has faded off. There are small black flecks all over the bottle and lid so your hands become covered with those little flecks. I'm guessing its because my bottle is on the older side.


This is the Kate Somerville Cytocell Dark Circle corrector. I got it as a free sample when I ordered from Sephora. There was a lot of product in this little pouch so I used it for about 3 days, morning and night. It had virtually no smell which was good and also felt nice. However, I saw absolutely no results, which was more than a little disappointing. It was just a free sample though, right??


Let me just say that I am absolutely loving project 10 pan. My skin is moisturized and my bathroom is more organized! That is success ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment