Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 10 Pan :)

Hello! As the new year rolls around, everyone makes new year's resolutions..I dont get that excited to make promises to myself that I know I'll never keep. LOL Anyway, this year I decided that my resolution was to use all my random beauty products I have sitting around. When I saw the idea of 10 Pan, I knew that's what I needed to do. It consists of picking all the older products you have sitting around and using them up! the catch is that you canot buy yourself any more of those products until the old ones are used up! I like to try new products and even though I find one I like I go ahead and buy different ones to keep trying out. This means that I have about 30 bottles of lotions/perfumes/body washes stock piled in my bathroom and room. My goal is to use them up before I buy any more! I also do this with eyeshadows/nail polishes/etc but I use them up easier than full sized bottles of lotion in a scent I don't love. I also have a couple of random hair products that Im not impressed with but I am forcing myself to finish them. Some products I went through and decided to throw them away because they were discolored, smelled old, or made me break out. Other ones that I absolutely did not like I gave to my mom. Everything that was left over is gettng used up! this includes all he travel/sample sizes I have from my birchbox. I love trying new things but I cannot commit to one product long enough to finish it. That is all going to change! What this means is that right now there are about 5 body washes and 10 mini face washes in my shower that I need to use up. Im anxious to finish them and figure out which ones I actually like and will repurchase. I am not letting myself buy anymore until they are all used up! This is going to be a huge challenge but I think it will also be a great way to save money on items I dont need.

I encourage everyone to do this with me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment