Friday, January 20, 2012

OOTD: no school, all work

Hey, since I had the day off from school I had splenty of time to get ready for work. Here it is:

This leopard shirt is from Forever 21 & I just have an oatmeal colored tank from Target on under it because I am obsessed with layering. My jeans are from American Eagle, as always. I have on a leopard bracelet from Buckle. My hair was originally down but was going frizz crazy so I pulled it up.
I absolutely love these boots. They are black, suede Steve Maddens. I bought them from Journey's. They can be dress or casual and are extremely comfortable. On a side note: buy them a half size big, because I always wear 7 1/2 but had to get an 8 in these.
I obviously used the Naked palette today to create a neutral eye, since it came in the mail today.
Here is a closed eye veiw..Please excuse my crazy eyebrows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment