Saturday, January 14, 2012

internet shopping

Hello! I cannot sleep tonight, so I'm doing the next best thing: internet surfing. I generally like to read blogs/watch youtube videos in my non sleeping hours but for some reason I'm restless tonight so I did some internet shopping..it was probably a terrible idea because i just spent wayy too much money at Sephora.com. oh well :) i havent bought myself anything lately so i splurged. I think you will agree it was a great decision as soon as you see what comes in my package! i am now going to stalk the mailman in hopes that my package gets here quickly! (just kidding) I love to shop online because I live in West Virginia and we have no where good to shop. however, i am super impatient and am ready to explode by the time my package arrives. haha. I seriously need that instant gratification of holding the shopping bag in my hand apparently. I am like a kid in Christmas morning whenever my box arrives, though. My mom loves to watch me open my birchbox every month because she says that I get way too excited over tiny sized bottles of stuff i'll never use. LOL it is funny but the littlest things make my crazy life seem a little bit brighter. <3 goodnight everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment