Saturday, January 14, 2012

Birchbox January 2012

Hello! I went to the mailbox today and low & behold..my birchbox was in there! I get so excited every month to see that little pink box. The theme this month was Clarity. I think that is pretty clever for the new year, since everyone is trying to make themselves better through resolutions. Here are the contents of my box:

BORGHESE: CuraForte Moisture Intensifier. This is suppposed to be applied to your face before you use your moisturizer or mixed with your misturizer. it extends you facial moisturizer's power by activating. I haven't used this yet, but I'm excited to try it because my face has been dry and breaking out lately.
Juicy Couture: Viva La Juicy. I am not a huge fan of this, but it smells ok. I am tired of birchbo including perfume samples because I like to use my key scents..
Jouer: Body Butter. this is for rough patches of skin like elbows. It contains shea butter, olive oil, and avocado oil. This is my favorite brand from Birchbox. I am looking forward to this because I have winter skin and it smells nice.
stila: Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner: I love stila and this a pretty jewel-tone called "peacock". I like turquoise so I think I will use it. Im glad it is a full sized product because these run for $20. I looked on birchbox.com and i really want to get the purple one too.
This is the Birchbox emblem on a magnet. I think it's cute but sort-of useless. I think it is cool they add little perks like this.

My Lifestyle Extra: LARABAR: mini bar in Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. I already ate this. It had a fruity/nutty and natural taste but was actually very good. I have been wanting to try these but I find it odd that it came in birchbox since this is a beauty sample program.

in the bottom of my box was a postcard that gives you tips on how to "detox" your new year. it was kind of cute s I hung it up with my magnet. haha.

Let me know what you got in your box!
If you want to sign up, click here> birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment