Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OOTD: date night

Hey everyone! How's it going? Last Friday night my boyfriend & I went to the movies and then to dinner. We went to see The Devil Inside, which was the worst movie I have ever seen. I love scary movies, but this one had no suspense, it was documentary style, and the camera angles and movement made me dizzy. It was awful :( My boyfriend has banned me from picking movies from now on. haha. Even though it was awful, we had a good time together and I thought I would show you what I wore.
This cardigan is Mossimo from Target. I love the leopard print with turquoise trim & it is very comfortable.
These are quite possibly my favorite UGGS. (i have 7 pair) These are the short classics in teal. They are so pretty & also comfortable.

As you can tell, i go for very relaxed style when i hang out with my boyfriend. I like to wear either bootcut or skinny jeans with a cute shirt & comfy shoes. Sometimes we go out, sometimes we have movie nights in, & sometimes i drag him out shopping or he makes me go 4 wheeler riding ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment