Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OOTD: classroom

Hello everyone. Today was just a class day for me so I went pretty casual but cute. I look a little messed up because I took this pic when I got home at 3:00. I got ready this AM at about 6:30 so after a a looong day in the classroom, I was ready for a few touchups. LOL
The black tee is from Forever 21 and I like the little silver beads that are strung along the neckline. Sweater is Merona from Target and I looove the ruffle around the edge. It just gives it something extra, not to mention that I love turquoise. Today I have on the AE Artist jeans.

Side note: I washed a couple makeup brushes last night so they are laying out on that purple towel. My massive comb and chi straightener are also laying out because I was running behind this morning. LOL

Funny story: This tee was originally oversized. It had the too big arm holes and felt boxy and comforable. After my mom washed it once.........it is tight and extremely fitted. It is only slightly loose around my ribs. Awkward.

I apologise for looking like a hot mess in this pic. Life is crazy and I have not been sleeping well. Therefore I have huuuge undereye circles. Also I used the Mythic Oil that I received in my January birchbox. The first time I used it, I thought it was great. However, as you can see today I have tangled hair with flyaways. :( not what I was hoping for after painstakingly straightening my hair today.


Hoped you enjoyed my OOTD, even though I have crazy mssy hair and my makeup is almost gone :) Ill try to look better another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment