Monday, January 23, 2012

Beauty Favorites of 2011: eyeshadow

Hello everyone! Sorry this has taken me soo long, but here are my favorite eyeshadows of 2011. I went through and had about 1 million, but I thinned them out to the few that I use constantly.
From top left: elf: Magical Maroon & Golden Godess, Wet n Wild Vanity palette, elf Day 2 Night, and Rimmel Beauty Spells. I love the elf day 2 night quad, it has a beautiful taupe and maroon color. The elf pots at the top of this pic are nice too, very pigmented gold and pinkish. The Rimmel quad has a nice mauve neutral that I use all over my lid, a silver for highlight, and a charcoal for lining. I find myself reaching for all of these constantly.

Both From Victoria's Secret. From left: Shimmer Lights eye kit & Ravishing quad.

This is the inside of both. i usually blend the 2 together. They mix well. I absolutely love both of these. I think purple goes great with my brown eyes.

This is the Stila Daydream Palette. I got it for Christmas and apparently it was a Christmas exclusive because it is nowhere to be found now. I absolutely looove it and my favorite shade is kitten, which is right in the middle.



I have what seems to be like millions of eyeshadows. It was hard to pick my favorites, so I jsut grabbed the ones that I am always reaching for and match all of my clothes. What are you favorites??

No comments:

Post a Comment