Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project 10 pan success

Hello ladies! I thought I would share a few of my successes from project 10 pan with you and let you know what I thought about them.


From Left: #1 Clean & Clear morning burst. I was a little harsh for my face...but I read in a magazine that you can use face scrub on your feet so I tried it out with this one and it really did help out with my slighty cracked heels. #2 Befine Gentle Cleanser was from my birchbox. It smelled like mint & chlorine to me, and was the consistency of water. It was nice on my face but I will probably not repurchase because the watery thinness was impossible to use in the shower without it slipping through my fingers. #3 Is the Pangea Organics face scrub and it was also from my birchbox. It smells amazing! and was pretty good in consistency & was gentle on my face which was nice.




The AHAVA mineral foot cream was really nice. It was rich & smooth without feeling greasy on my feet. It had a slight old woman smell but it wasn't too strong. I am actually sad to see this one be used up but it is pretty pricey. The only reason I had it was from birchbox. #2 was supersmile whitening toothpaste in cinnamon. It was a thin paste but when I burshed my teeth I could see my slight coffee stains run down the sink. I am not a big cinnamon fan, but once I used the entire tube I didn't mind it.





This is the SUPER bright eyed melon eye cream sample that I recieved from Sephora yesterday. I used it last night & have to admit that it smelled great enough to eat! it also made the puffiness around my eyes go away but it was back by this morning.


It is seriously great to go through all these samples and use them up. It is exciting to try the new ones and as I finish up the older ones I feel like I accomplished something. My bathroom is already feeling more spacious. These mini bottles take up more space than you would think!







No comments:

Post a Comment