Monday, January 16, 2012

OOTD: day off

Hello everyone! I had today off from school since it was MLK jr. day. I was hoping to just lay around the house but I ended up running some errands and then my mom & I took our great aunt out for her 86th birthday. Here is what I wore:

My shirt is from kohl's & sweater from Wet Seal. My jeans from American Eagle, as always.
This is a close up of my shirt design. The background is black & the floral print is a mixture of different hues of purple & turquoise, which are 2 of my fave colors.
This bracelet is from PACSUN. it is one huge spiral so it doesn't jingle on my wrist. Also I want to share that it gets tighter & tighter as I wear it so i have to keep unspiraling it from my wrist.
Here is a close-up of the Stila eyeliner in peacock that i received in my birchbox. I still haven't formed an opinion on this. any comments? i also apologize that my lashes are extra clumpy. My kitten was trying to help me with my makeup today & I couldnt spend as much time on my lashes as they needed. LOL. I also have on a couple shades from the Stila daydream palette & my highlight shade is Maybelline Color Tattoo in too Cool.
My hair looks crazy today as a result of project 10 pan.This is the Herbal Essence Totally Twisted gel & I am trying to use it up. all i did was put a little of this into my damp hair and blow it dry on low heat. Throughout the day my hair got much bigger & frizzier. i will be relieved when this is all used up! in the pic is also the Stila eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment