Saturday, January 14, 2012

OOTD: school

Hello, since I have a day off i thoguth I would catch up on some blogging. I wore this outfit to school Tuesday. I'm sorry it took so long to post this.
I am wearing jeans from American Eagle, black tee from Victoria's Secret Pink collection, and a plum, cropped cardigan from American Eagle.
this is the pattern on the shoulders and sleeves of the cardigan. It is a lacey cutout pattern.

I generally dress down for class. (Sometimes I even go as far as wearing yoga pants) however, i always try to match and usually wear one cute piece and jewelry. I only have class 2 or 3 days a week because the other days I go to clinicals at the hospital and have to wear scrubs. (in case you didnt know I am a student nurse) I find it fun to wear something cute on classroom days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment