Monday, January 2, 2012

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow*

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here, nursing school is taking over my life..I just wanted to let you guys know that: it is snowing!! I love it. It has been since last night but so far we only have about an inch and a half. It is supposed to continue on tonight and it's only going to be 22 degrees tomorrow so I'm hoping for some accumulation! We usually have a decent amount of snow by this time. However this year it has been 50 degrees which is unheard of in West Virginia..Haha I'm sorry that you probably don't want to hear about our weather patterns. I'm just extremely excited for the snow. I'm hoping that we have a school delay in the morning so I can get in some extra study time. I will try to post some pics tomorrow. I would right now but its about 1am. There is something about the snow that makes me nocturnal. Anyway, I need to get some sleep and I just wanted to share my excitement! goodbye & goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment