Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mini Walgreen's Haul

Hello everyone! I don't know about you, but my skin is miserable in the winter. My face has been dry, dull,and breaking out lately so I thought I would try a couple new products.
The product on the left is Aveeno positively radiant tinted moisturizer in Medium. It is very lightweight and has nice undertones with an SPF 30. So far I think I like it but it does not cover up blemishes. the middle item is the Clean & Clear advantage popped pimple relief gel pen. It contains salicylic acid so i thought it would be nice for breakouts. It is in a convenient little pen for easy and "on-the-go" application. i have only used it a couple days but I haven't noticed any improvement. The 3rd product is the Maybelline Instant age rewind Eraser for Dark Circles in the color Brightener. It has a pink undertone that is nice for my dark undereye cricles. It is a nice highlight for my cheeks also but that might not work if you have a deeper skin tone.
I might do a little more in-depth reveiw of these once I use them for a while and see the results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment