Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project 10 Pan so far..

Hello everyone! So far project 10 pan is going great. I am finishing up products after only 3 days! I have been using an incredible amount of lotion, so my skin is no longer dry and wintery. Also i'm realizing which brands & scents I like and which ones I would like to avoid in the future. I have extremely sensitive skin so it's important not to use something that makes me break out.

this is the Shea it isn't So from Bath and Body Works. it is from the True Blue Spa line and is for your feet. It is very rich and moisturizing but I never finished it up because it smells pretty strong in that weird chemical/medicinal way. However, I finished it!
The first one is just Vaseline lotion. I originally bought it because I have crazy dry skin and I thought something plain might be better...it's not. LOL Anyway, I used the end and it was fine, just boring. The second one in this pic is Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream in Secret Wonderland. Funny story with this one...last winter I went to BBW and liked this scent so I bought the shower gel, body mist, body lotion, and hand creme. After wearing it about a month my boyfriend fessed up and said it smelled like old lady/craft store. :( So..i gave it to a friend and I ended up with just the hand creme. I have been using it before bed and I'm actually growing to hate the smell too, but I really like the thickness of this formula. It is gone and maybe in the future I will buy a different scent in the Cashmere Hand Cream.

P.S. I am soo close to also finishing a tube of Blistex that has been floating around my purse forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment