Friday, January 20, 2012

Sephora mini haul!

Hello! Today I was getting ready to put on my makeup & the doorbell rang..So, I went to the door & there was a box waiting for me! (apparently our mailman was too scared to hand it over haha) As soon as I saw that it was from Sephora I was excited. Sometimes I get really excited for a box and it is something random that my mom ordered. So here are the contents :)
Are you as excited as I am?!? I ordered the Naked Palette, Fresh: Sugar Plum Glam & Go. i also got a free Phylosophy bottle of amazing grace. And my samples were: fresh soy face cleanser, SUPER bright eyed flawless eye cream, Kate Somerville Cytocell: dark circle corrective eye cream.
This is the fresh Sugar Plum Glam & Go set. It contains the mascara (which I used today & loved), Twilight freshface glow primer, Sugar Plum lip product (tastes great & has a gorgeous sheer color), and Soy Face Cleanser.
I finally caved in...& I bought the Naked Palette! It is beautiful! The colors are great, the textures are wonderful. I am in love. I am not going to swatch it, simply because everyone either owns it or has seen it swatched one thousand times.

On a side note: I had a snow day today so I got to sleep in and relax instead of going to school. I'm tired anyway because I worked the closing shift at Journeys and sold a ton of shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment