Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Beauty Favorites of 2011: Make-up

Hello Everyone! I thought I would let you know what my beaity favorites were for 2011. These are the products I use on a daily bases.
These are the 4 prodcuts I use on my face daily, they are all from the Gardnier Nutritioniste Line. They are gentle & moisturizing so they are perfect for my sensitive, dry skin! The first one is a lightweight UV blocking lotion that contains SPF so I layer it under my foundation every morning. The ultimate 3 in one cleanser is great because it can be a gentle cleanser for everyday but if you apply more pressure it exfoliates. In addition, you can leave it on for 3 minutes and it works like a clarifying mask. The glass jar of Moisture Rescue Gel is what I apply every night before i go to bed. It is very cooling and calming. I also really like the "Refreshing Remover" makeup cleansing cloths because they clean off all of my makeup, even mascara, and do not make my face break out like other brands.
These 3 are for my specific problems. The first one is the Clean & Clear advantage. I apply it to whatever pimples i have and it helps them dry up and clear away. The next 2 are my absolute favorite finds of 2011! they are also from Gardnier. The green one is the Anti-Puff Roller that I roll under my eyes to relieve puffiness. The rollerball is cool and calming plus is contains caffeine which tightens and reduces swelling. The tan colored one is the Anti-Dark Circle Roller. It is a very lightweight concealer for your underee that is cooling and also contains caffeine. Since it is so lightweight it layers extremely well. I love these 2 Rollers because I have a lot of sinus congestion from allergies that cause undereye darkness and swelling. These def help me out everyday!
My favorite foundation is the Maybelline Super Stay Makeup. i use the color Sand Beige, which is usually perfect for me but I'm very light right now because it is winter so I need to go down a shade or two. haha. I set it with the Covergirl TruBlend Minerals in 410 Translucent light.
These are my concealers that I am alwyas reaching for: The first one has been used so much that the label has worn off, LOL. It is the ELF All over cover stick in Apricot. It is nice to cover blemishes and for the redness I get around my nose and between my eyebrows. It blends best when you use your fingers because it gets warm and pliable. I have noticed that it acutally has a light aprocot sent, which I found suprising. The second one is the Maybelline Coverstick Correction Concealer. It is a strange green color, but fades very well into the complection. It covers pimples or redness but has a very dry texture.
These are my fave for my cheeks: The first one is kind of embarrassing because I know that it is one of the cheekers from Covergirl but it is so used that the label has completely peeled off the back. haha I can tell you that it has a slight peach tint with rosey undertones. The bronzer is actually from 2010 I belive..it is the Victoria Secret Pink Collection. i dont think this exists any more and I am sad because I am hitting pan. I love it so much because it is really light and I have a very light skin that some bronzers look fake and disgusting on. however, I am sure there is something else out there i would like but I hate finding new cheek colors. Hope you guys liked to see my favorite make up products. I apologize for how long it has taken me to post something new. :( Nursing school is my greatest challege right now and I have no time for real life. I love it, but I am missing out on relax time. I am trying to finish up some ideas for my other favorites for 2011 like hair, perfumes, and clothes...I am also dying to go shopping for new makeup because there are tons of new prodcuts out right now! give me some recommendations on what your favorites are! :)Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment